Enjoy Learning at Your Own Pace or Live!
Offered IN-PERSON & ONLINE SIMULTANEOUSLY
Participate in dynamic interactive skill building
Hypnosis Certification Training for Anyone Parts I-III
You can buy each part separately here
GET CERTIFIED IN HYPNOSIS ONLY 3 WEEKENDS!
Presented by: Resolution Today, Dr. Rachael Haskell, LCSW, NBCFCH
Fellow, National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
Practitioner with 20 + Years Experience & Trauma Specialization
54 CE's Total -CE Broker Tracking 20-493755
NO SUPERVISION, DEGREE OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
FASTEST CERTIFICATION AROUND- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE!
Attend all 54 hrs. or just Part 1, 2, or 3 for 18-54 CE’s!
Where? SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ST. PETERSBURG, FL & ONLINE, so you CHOOSE
- Learn how to:Master Self-hypnosis for relaxation & coping
- Enhance work performance, confidence
- Communicate clearly & effectively to create change
- Use Hypnosis with & without Trance, inc.- Ericksonian, RRT & NLP Hypnosis combined with revolutionary complementary bilateral exercises=H.A.P.I. model- H.ypnosis A.ccelerated P.rocessing I.nterventions (Haskell, 2014)
*Dr. Haskell will meet you Online via Video HERE if you choose online
Supervisory Qualifying Course
Want to build a practice providing supervision for Registered Interns?
Get training necessary for Certification as a FL DOH 491 Board Supervisor!
Find out more how about how to qualify to be a supervisor HERE
CE Broker #20-593739
HOW TO SIGN UP:
BRING A SNACK & Learn about:
-Major Supervision Theories
-How to implement the most effective style for each supervisee and practice context
-Learn how to problem-solve counter-transference or transference issues
-Identify at least 3 ways to prevent medical errors/violations of 491 Board laws & rules
-Ways to deal with ethical conflicts
-Best Practices from the ACES Taskforce
-Methods for supervisees to develop professional excellence
GET CERTIFIED IN LIFE COACHING
Committed to getting you ready to Do What You Love to Do, starting Today!
CE Broker #20-600507
WHEN? HOW DO I SIGN UP:
Format - Live Online and In-Person Simultaneously
+ Final Course Exam = 10 Continuing Education Hours Total & Certification!
PLUS, PERSONALIZED HELP BUILDING YOUR PRACTICE!
NO SUPERVISION REQUIRED, JUST TRAINING + FINAL "OPEN BOOK" EXAM
NO DEGREE OR LICENSE REQUIRED
• Why get training as a Life Coach? If you'd like to start a new career doing what you probably already do best- helping others! In the rapidly growing and developing field of life coaching where you can primarily benefit individuals interested in changing their circumstances & improving outcomes. For those who are not looking for as much insight or healing, whose aim is to get clarity, PLAN & take ACTION. It may address specific personal projects, business successes, or transitions by examining what is going on right now, discovering what obstacles there might be, designing a new life & figuring out how to make future dreams a reality.
A Life Coach may be certified, but it is not required. They are also not required to have a certain degree to practice. A Life Coach can meet with clients anywhere that is convenient & agreed to by both parties. People often get certified because they would like to identify professionally with the thousands of life coaches around the world through shared knowledge and values. In addition, certification offers access to a clearinghouse of resources for working with individual clients on an ongoing basis, and identifies you as someone who has the skills, foundation, and perspective necessary to facilitate their goal achievement.
Once you pass the open book home study exam with an 80%, you'll also receive a Lifetime Membership into the H.ypnosis A.ccelerated P.ersonal I.nnovation Academy + Directory Listing on our Website!
Starting a Private Practice: Tips
3 Continuing Education Hours Total
-CE Broker Tracking 20-495040
Format - Live Online via Video & In-Person
Looking to open up your own private practice? Start with our training, providing tips and practice building strategies to prepare you for ground-breaking success at your own space!
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Topics include Pro's/Con's and How to's of:
-Marketing and Branding
-HIPAA Documents and Templates
-Business licensing, LLC's, tax considerations
-Getting NPI, Tax Identification #, Applying to insurance panels
-Online counseling considerations
In St. Petersburg or Online - You Choose
- Everything from advertising to websites, getting on insurance panels to networking, malpractice prevention to partnership considerations, and more...
- While you're at the training, network with other providers, begin referral collaborations& learn more about the needs & opportunities in your practice community with fellow participants!
Approved & Required for Licensure in FL
Click on Course Title
Purchase Our Home Study Courses
2 hrs Domestic Violence (within 6 months of licensure)
3 hrs HIV (within 6 months of licensure)
8 hrs Laws & Rules
1st BIENNIUM (2 yrs post Licensure):
3 hrs of Ethics & Boundary Issues
2 hrs of Prevention of Medical Errors
3rd BIENNIUM (6 yrs post Licensure):
2 hrs Domestic Violence
3 hrs Laws & Rules Update
Meet all of your Licensure Needs for a whole year!
- Tired of wondering if you will be able to get all your courses in before you apply for licensure?
- Falling behind each year maintaining your licensure because you wait till the last minute?
- Don't know what courses are required and you don't have time to keep track of it?
We will keep you on track reminding you of the requirements and giving you access to the material automatically for download and home study 24/7.
Each course takes very little time to review and submit for a Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education credits that will satisfy all license requirements! Best of all from the comfort of your own home!
Most other programs charge you at least $150 just to get started with your initial licensure required courses, and upwards from there for any specialized training to maintain your license and skill set.
We offer personalized training developed for you per your request, as well as required courses including domestic violence, medical errors, ethics, etc., as well as advanced counseling and assessment skill sets so you can be specialized!
*Does not apply to Hypnosis, Supervision, Life Coaching
Other Trainings in Products
Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling,
Continuing Education Provider #50-10580 expires 3/21.