H.A.P.I.*- To Help You Help Others
Enjoy Learning at Your Own Pace or Live!
Click on a TAB BELOW to View Different Types of TRAININGS below
Other Trainings in Store
Required by State
Participate in dynamic interactive skill building
Supervisory Qualifying Course
Want to build a practice providing supervision for Registered Interns?
Get training necessary for Certification as a FL DOH 491 Board Supervisor!
Find out more how about how to qualify to be a supervisor HERE
CE Broker #20-593739
HOW TO SIGN UP:
6177 Sun Blvd. St. Petersburg & Online
BRING A SNACK & GET COMFY STUDYING AT THE TABLE WITH US!
-Major Supervision Theories
-How to implement the most effective style for each supervisee and practice context
-Learn how to problem-solve counter-transference or transference issues
-Identify at least 3 ways to prevent medical errors/violations of 491 Board laws & rules
-Ways to deal with ethical conflicts
-Best Practices from the ACES Taskforce
-Methods for supervisees to develop professional excellence
Hypnosis Certification Training for Anyone Parts I-III
GET CERTIFIED IN HYPNOSIS ONLY 3 WEEKENDS!
Presented by: Resolution Today, Dr. Rachael Haskell, NBCFCH (Fellow, National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists)
54 CE's Total -CE Broker Tracking 20-493755
NO SUPERVISION, DEGREE OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED & FASTEST CERTIFICATION AROUND- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE!
Live In-Person Interactive Workshop & ONLINE
Attend all 54 hrs. or just Part 1, 2, or 3 for 18-54 CE’s!
OFFERED SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ST. PETERSBURG & ONLINE, so you CHOOSE
Learn how to:
LIFE COACHING CERTIFICATION & MORE...
Life Coaching Certification Training
GET CERTIFIED IN LIFE COACHING
Committed to getting you ready to Do What You Love to Do, starting Today!
CE Broker #20-600507
WHEN? HOW DO I SIGN UP:
Format - Live Online and In-Person Simultaneously
+ Final Course Exam = 10 Continuing Education Hours Total & Certification!
6177 Sun Blvd. Bldg. C, St. Petersburg, FL
PLUS, PERSONALIZED HELP BUILDING YOUR PRACTICE!
NO SUPERVISION REQUIRED, JUST TRAINING + FINAL "OPEN BOOK" EXAM
NO DEGREE OR LICENSE REQUIRED
• Why get training as a Life Coach? If you'd like to start a new career doing what you probably already do best- helping others! In the rapidly growing and developing field of life coaching where you can primarily benefit individuals interested in changing their circumstances & improving outcomes. For those who are not looking for as much insight or healing, whose aim is to get clarity, PLAN & take ACTION. It may address specific personal projects, business successes, or transitions by examining what is going on right now, discovering what obstacles there might be, designing a new life & figuring out how to make future dreams a reality.
A Life Coach may be certified, but it is not required. They are also not required to have a certain degree to practice. A Life Coach can meet with clients anywhere that is convenient & agreed to by both parties. People often get certified because they would like to identify professionally with the thousands of life coaches around the world through shared knowledge and values. In addition, certification offers access to a clearinghouse of resources for working with individual clients on an ongoing basis, and identifies you as someone who has the skills, foundation, and perspective necessary to facilitate their goal achievement.
Once you pass the open book home study exam with an 80%, you'll also receive a Lifetime Membership into the H.ypnosis A.ccelerated P.ersonal I.nnovation Academy + Directory Listing on our Website!
ASSESSMENT TOOLS- FORENSICS & EVALS
Online Live via video
3 CE hours
Ready to become the next go-to professional for assessment and evaluation?
Join us for this three hour preparation course which will cover topics such as:
-Using the Mental Status Exam for Diagnosing and Competency Evaluations
-Implementing forensic profiling tool - MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) for psychological testing & writing reports summarizing results for court ordered clients
-Conducting bariatric assessments for weight-loss surgeries for local doctors needing their patients evaluated before procedures
-Preparing yourself for court involvement and to testify as an expert witness
HOW TO SIGN UP:
3 Continuing Education Hours Total
-CE Broker Tracking 20-495040
Format - Live Online via Video & In-Person
Looking to open up your own private practice? Start with our training, providing tips and practice building strategies to prepare you for ground-breaking success at your own space!
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- See Schedule for Dates (or Submit Request for Date)
- PURCHASE HERE
Topics include Pro's/Con's and How to's of:
-Marketing and Branding
-HIPAA Documents and Templates
-Business licensing, LLC's, tax considerations
-Getting NPI, Tax Identification #, Applying to insurance panels
-Online counseling considerations
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ONLINE
- Everything from advertising to websites, getting on insurance panels to networking, malpractice prevention to partnership considerations, and more...
- While you're at the training, network with other providers, begin referral collaborations& learn more about the needs & opportunities in your practice community with fellow participants!
4 Continuing Education Hours Total
-CE Broker Tracking 20-424328
Format: Live Online Interactive
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- -New considerations for PTSD diagnosis given DSM V
- -Using the CBT triangle to effect change with clients
- -Ways to engage clients
- -Strengths enhancing exercises
- -Crisis stabilization
- -Establishing effective service plans for therapy:
- -Making goals measurable, achievable with positive language/affirmations
- -Use of visualization for achievement of target treatment goals
Approved & Required for Licensure by 491 Board
Q: What are the required courses I must take?
INITIAL Licensure= Domestic Violence (2 hrs)
HIV (3 hrs)
Laws & Rules
1st BIENNIUM (2 yrs post Licensure)= 3 hrs of Ethics & Boundary Issues
2 hrs of Prevention of Medical Errors
3rd BIENNIUM= (6 yrs) Domestic Violence (2 hrs)
Laws & Rules Update (3 hrs)
Complete Home Study Training for Continuing Education in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Download Training & Quiz
2. Email here a copy of your quiz
Quiz will be scored w/in 24 hrs
3. After you Pass, check your email for Certificate of Completion
CE'S will be submitted to the FL Dept. of Health via CE Broker within 48 business hours if you are a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist or Mental Health Counselor, or Registered CSW, MFT, MHC Intern*
*Can also Self-Submit to another Board
-CE Broker Course Tracking #20-465960
Format- Home Study
- Learn what Domestic Violence is
- Identify risk factors and prevalence of DV
- Learn about law related to DV
- Identify how to help, inc. resources & safety planning
- Learn about characteristics & treatment of offenders
- Review effectiveness of motivational interviewing
-CE Broker Tracking 20-485892
Format - Home Study
- To learn the current prevalence of HIV & AIDS in the United States & FL
- To be able to describe how HIV is transmitted & impact on the body
- To identify at least 2 Prevention Techniques
- To learn about HIV/AIDS Medications available & access to them
- To gain insight into the stigma attached and psychological impact of HIV & AIDS
- Identify at least 2 resources available to help those with HIV or AIDS
YOU'LL RECEIVE PowerPoint material to download upon purchase, along with a link to take the quiz and print your own certificate of completion for CE's. Once you have successfully passed the quiz, we will send proof of completion to the Florida Department of Health's Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling within 48 hours.
-CE Broker Tracking #20-485890
Format - Home Study
- To learn about the new discussion around the issue of helping professionals having dual/multiple relationships with their clients
- To identify questions a helping professional might ask himself/herself before deciding whether having a dual /multiple relationship would be appropriate
- To identify one benefit of having a dual relationship with a client
- To identify one risk of having a dual relationship with a client
2 Continuing Education Hours- Meets 491 Board Requirement for Initial Licensure & Renewal
-CE Broker Course Tracking #20-465959
Format - Home Study
Learn how to maintain professional ethical standards in custody cases going to court, inc. maintenance of accurate, objective records
Identify ways to prevent patient suicide
Learn how to develop a safety plan for suicidal clients
MORE TRAININGS LISTED IN STORE
For Answers to Frequently Asked Continuing Education Questions, visit your professional association website, for example http://www.naswfl.org/licensure.html
Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling,
Continuing Education Provider #50-10580 expires 3/21.
*Only required if a Home Study course- a passing score on the quiz is 80%.
It is an "open-book" quiz, i.e. you will be able to review
the training material at the time you take the quiz.