Offering Consultation on Cases, Career,
Program Development & Becoming CE Provider
Want to build a private practice but don't know where to start?
Trying to get credentialed, but unsure of how?
Have a question about what therapeutic techniques to try with a client?
Need help developing a safety plan or treatment plan with someone?
Wondering what diagnosis is most appropriate?
Want to brainstorm a new career direction?
Have a question about this kind of professional work that you have always wanted to ask?
Need ways to prevent burn out?
We are here to help!
Via Telephone, Email or Text
Just TEXT 'COFFEE TALK' & a bit about your issue to
727-698-2543 to get 15 min of Consultation*
*Within 2 hrs. of your text
Pre-pay for an expert to be available w/in 12 hours:
-One-on-one continuing education & training- Tailored to your license or ongoing learning needs
-Intervention, decision-making, diagnosing, treatment planning-Ideas for cases you may be struggling with
-Reduction of malpractice risk-Consultation for handling ethical dilemmas
Coverage of any missed supervision sessions with your usual licensure supervisor so you don't lose any time getting your license
Don't think you'll use all five hours? You'd be surprised!
Split the cost with a friend or group! Just write their name in the note to seller box when you check out.
- Have an organizational issue that you need confidential help with, but have no permanent staff to dedicate to this task?
- Tired of endless meetings that go nowhere and only frustrate already tired staff?
- Need a fresh outlook on a difficult or challenging case at your agency?
We can help! We are external, objective, qualified professionals offering quick, effective social workers, therapists and counselors who give you a quick, thorough assessment and effective consultation with action steps that can be implemented right away for resolution.
Need teambuilding for better staff cohesion/retention?
-Our incentive praise protocol will bring a smile to staff faces
Gaps in service that you would like to address in the community?
-Build bridges with our mobile outreach team
-Fill gaps with grant assistance
Not enough interns or volunteers?
-Watch your program bloom using our extensive contact base to bring in free, quality help
Have a crisis, conflict, difficult client or staff incident to process?
-Soothe wounds and move the team forward with our self-care team
*Cost covers us being available and providing tailored services up to 12 hrs/mo.
Need more? Ask about our Gold & Platinum packages
1. I am coming from another state and don't even know where to start looking for a job. Where should I begin?
You should start by thinking about what population and setting you would most like to work with (and income you can expect). There are local websites you can go to for leads on agencies in the area and the services they provide. Also, it helps to know a bit about their agency's strengths and areas for growth so your potential employer can visualize a prosperous future with you as part of their team.
2. I have a client whose needs go beyond the scope of my agency. How can I find resources in addition to what my agency can provide?
You can look on the internet for resources, but sometimes you will find outdated listings with eligibility criteria that are no longer valid, or names of agencies that no longer exist. In any FL county, the most up-to-date list of services can be found by dialing 211 from a land-line. In addition, it helps to know someone in the community who is an "expert" in that field. Over the past 18 years in practice, I have developed a network of wonderful professionals who know where hidden resources are, and how to access both formal and informal systems of care to help clients with a variety of needs.
3. I want a new job, but I have been at this one for so long that I don't know what I need to know to change fields, or how to present my experience in a way that is attractive to employers with opportunities I want.
Most often, the skills you have been using at one agency are very applicable to other kinds of work. It is a matter of understanding the common ground between the fields, as well as theories/concepts underlying practice that connect them. The next step is to convince that future employer with an attractive, concise, action-oriented, engaging professional portfolio and interview that you are the candidate they've been waiting for! As a former employer myself, and one who has worked in several very different settings, roles, and with diverse populations, I know what employers in many fields look for in a resume, cover letter, interview and employee.
4. I have encountered an ethical dilemma, and do not know how to handle it. What should I do?
It is usually best to start by consulting your professional code of ethics, and reading through agency policies & procedures regarding the issue. You can also check in with your supervisor at work to see what feedback they can provide. If the ethical issue involves a supervisor, you can call your profession's National Association for further guidance, consult your licensure supervisor, choose an ethical decision making model and begin critical thinking. I had the good fortune of being a graduate student of one of the country's foremost experts on ethics in the helping professions, Dr. Frederick Reamer.
5. I am the administrator of a program that is looking to expand, as well as strengthen services. What can you do to help if we need ideas for growing in the right direction?
- Identify evidence based outcome measures and treatment approaches for your program
- Design & implement staff training, self-care, and other staff development programs to promote employee retention, productivity and health
- Align values and service delivery, prevent mission drift
- Increase diversity in organization from Board of Directors to staff to community stakeholders
- Promote access to your services through outreach, identification and removal of service barriers
I can advise you further regarding these issues and more in consultation with you.
Rachael Haskell, PhD, LCSW
Case & Career Consultation- up to 1 hour
Available via Video - Just jump on
- Community & Professional Resources
- Case Consultation - Treatment Interventions, Diagnosing, Ethical Decision Making, Documentation etc.
- Career Exploration
- Professional Networking
- Portfolio Preparation
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ONLINE
Consultation- up to 1 hour- for Group of 3+
Program & Staff Development Consultation
*1st 15 min. free for new customers
- Training Design
- Evidence based outcome measures
- Recruitment and maintenance of competent, happy staff
Starts with 15 minute increments up to 2 hrs, then call for cost given estimate of needs
- Your training will be posted in CE BROKER course search database, reaching thousands of professionals/potential attendees
- Your training posting will connect your potential attendees with your registration webpage directly
- Your training will attract attendees seeking knowledge & CE credits to meet professional compliance standards
We can help with 2 Easy Options:
a. Get Consultation to become a CE PROVIDER*
- We provide you with all the needed "how to's"
- We develop for you the Template Material to submit for application
- We will also post your training on our Community/ Training Announcement page for 60 days, reaching thousands of helping professionals for free
Call to schedule consultation after purchase!
b. Get Sponsored by Resolution Today**
- We save you time developing needed CE documents, navigating the DOH application process & entering attendees' license numbers for your sponsored training event
- We get your training seen by thousands of social workers, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists & other helping providers until your training is complete, with no monthly fee for advertising
- We publish the training description, time, date, price, location, registration & contact details for you
Steps after purchase:
1. Complete this CE Sponsor Form
2. We publish course in CE broker advertising it to thousands
3. You present your training
4. Mail us your Sign-in Sheet & Evaluations completed by attendees*
5. We submit CE hrs for credits with FL 491 Board for your attendees
*If approved by DOH 491 Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling
**Templates for the Sign-in Sheet, Training Evaluation & Certificate of Completion provided upon purchase