Florida Laws & Rules
491 Board of Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Social Work and Mental Health Counseling
This course will focus on application of the laws and rules of Florida for mental health professionals, help participants understand the legal and ethical boundaries established for supervision in the field, recognize challenging issues that may arise in the psycho therapist / client relationship, address clinical standards of practice and provide info about disciplinary action that may be taken to prevent violations of state law and professional ethics.
1. Articulate the laws and rules associated with confidentiality and record-keeping for mental health professionals
2. Understand the legal and ethical boundaries established for supervision in the mental Health professions
3. Recognize the challenging issues that may arise in the psychotherapist - client relationship.
4. Recognize the clinical standards of practice for mental health professionals in Florida
5. Comprehend the disciplinary actions that may be taken
Steps to complete the course:
1. Review the material & Take Quiz
2. Email Quiz responses back to email@example.com
3. Pass Quiz with an 80% to earn CE's
We will email your certificate of completion to you & post your CE's within 1 business day to Cebroker.com